Don’t just work together. Work out together!
We got you covered!
Group Training is known to help the individual get better results compared to working out alone. This is mainly because a person is never felt left out as there is always someone ahead of him and someone behind him who is trying to catch up.
By providing the best result-oriented training schedules, our trainers focus on the development of each member of the group. This leads to a fun, yet energetic work out session people always look forward to in future.
This programme includes
- Marathon Training
- Marathon Participation – 5K, 10K, 21K, Full Marathon, Ultra Runs, etc.
- Functional/Boo tcamp Training
- Combination of traditional callisthenic and bodyweight exercises
- Interval and Strength Training
- Rehab Training with Therapy
- Fitness Training for Special Population – Patients undergoing Cancer Treatment or people having health conditions like Diabetes, Arthritis, Heart Diseases, Gouts, Thalassemia, Asthma, Bronchitis, etc.